Saturday 7 August 2010

More from the Blue Room

A single night in a Travelodge. Not luxurious but clean, comfortable and an early stage in a recent journey.

When I arrive in a room such as this I unpack and organise what I need out for my stay and then I undress and delight in the sensations of nakedness; the air on my skin and the fabrics that I rest myself on.


I touch myself; perhaps no more than the brush of fingertips over my chest and shoulders but these are sensitive places and, sometimes, it will lead to a more intimate self pleasure and welcome release, followed by a lazy stretching out and meditation on the sheer enjoyment of traveling alone.


If you click on the second photograph, you will see something more ... blatant.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, moments of solitude - away from the hectic schedule of life..............to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete